Saturday, November 12, 2011

Skyward Sword Theme (Goddess' Song) on Harp



Guess who that is?

No, not some random person on YouTube. As a matter of fact, if you follow my blog, you know them. You are actually reading what they wrote.

...Yes. That's me.

I've mentioned that I play harp before, haven't I? Well, I've DEFINITELY mentioned I play piano (don't you recall my post of me playing TP trailer? ...No? Okay, don't blame you. That was a long time ago).

So I've gained some popularity from this video! It's at 7,216 views as of now. Since it's been a week, that's 1,000 views per day! Wow! It's only 1,000 or so views away from becoming my most popular video, beating my Wizard101 randomness video (which has been out for almost 2 years) in just a short time! Wow!

Anyway... I wanted to share that. I do realize this isn't the Skyward Sword news most people would be hoping for - or even expecting. Have you SEEN how busy Zelda Dungeon is lately? Many of the Skyward Sword reviews came out yesterday. It's doing pretty well. I think it should have gotten more perfect scores, but that's just because I'm biased. :P

I'll HOPEFULLY post some more this week - maybe I can do a lovely (yet fail) daily countdown like I did for Spirit Tracks! We'll just have to see.

Remember everyone: Eight days for Skyward Sword in the U.S.! November 20th! (And November 18th in Europe... I'm still so jealous!)

3 comments:

  1. Too awesome! Just listening to this makes me want to do two things: Beat Skyward Sword again and then learn the harp! I really love this song! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play the harp too! This is a moment of ultra epicness! (and I play piano too). But that is really... no.... insanely good by my standards. The only other person I know to play that good is my teacher.
    And I agree with Jeff (other than learn the harp cause I already know that), but get the game Skyward Sword. Sounds awesome.
    C:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, after watching this, I instandly got up, put my flute together, and figured it out in two minuets... but it's not the saaaaaaammmmme!!!! I want to learn the harp now!

    ReplyDelete